from the site: Mind Control Patents – peacepink.
US Patents On Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control
Note – These are just a portion of the patents available on the net which deal with mind control, mental and emotional influencing, perception engineering and brain functioning performed remotely and/or directly through the electronic media and other venues and methods of application. Keep in mind these are patents filed in the public domain. Unknown and black ops technology created within the military industrial complex obviously remain hidden. Clearly, the ability to control the mental processes, attitudes, fears and perceptions of mass America is clearly far more advanced than the average American understands…or would like to believe. -JR
- Multifunctional radio frequency directed energy system (December 2009)
- SONY Brainwaves Manipulation by Ultrasound (May 2004)
- Communication and Control by Means of Brainwave and Other Process causing Voltage Changes that can be measured from the Body (March 2003)
- Nervous System Manipulation by Electromagnetic Fields from Monitors (January 2003)
- Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors (December 2002)
- Method and Device for Producing a Desired Brain State (November 2002)
- Signal Injection Coupling into the Human Vocal Tract (August 2002)
- Method and Apparatus for Treating Auditory Hallucinations (July 2002)
- Portable and Hand-Held Device for Making Humanly Audible Sounds (September 2001)
- Method and Apparatus for Analyzing Neurological Response to Emotion-Inducing Stimuli (July 2001)
- Behavior Modification (May 2001)
- Intra-Oral Electronic Tracking Device (December 2000)
- Pulse Variability in Electric Field Manipulation of Nervous Systems (October 2000)
- Method of Inducing Harmonious States of Being (September 2000)
- Subliminal Message Protection (July 2000)
- Pulsative Manipulation of Nervous Systems (June 2000)
(There are many more listed on the site.)
Who dreams these up?
A few are well-meaning doctors, I assume. But the rest?
Some people don’t care about free will?